Contact us today on 00447828403281 ( WhatsApp, IMO and Viber) or email on

Will I need to attend an interview?

After reviewing your application, a visa officer will decide if an interview is necessary. If so, the officer will contact you directly to set up a time and place for an appointment.

Why my visa application can be delayed ?

The following factors may delay the processing of your application:

  • missing signature on application forms
  • unclear photocopies of documents
  • documents not accompanied by a certified English or French translation
  • verification of information and documents provided
  • a medical condition that may require additional tests or consultations
  • a criminal or security problem
  • consultation is required with other offices in Canada and abroad


Who can certify copies?

Persons authorized to certify copies include the following:

In Canada:

  • a notary public
  • a commissioner of oaths
  • a commissioner of taking affidavits

Outside Canada:

  • a notary public

Where I can submit my Visa application ?

Where I can submit my Visa application ?

You may submit your application to a Visa Application Center (VAC) responsible for your area or apply online.

When the translation of documents is required ?

When the translation of documents is required ?

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:

  • the English or French translation; and
  • an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
  • a certified copy of the original document.

Translations may be done by a person who is fluent in both languages (English or French and the unofficial language). If the translation is not provided by a member in good standing of a provincial or territorial organization of translators and interpreters in Canada, the translation must be accompanied by an affidavit swearing to the accuracy of the translation and the language proficiency of the translator.

What process should follow for the Certified true copies ?

What process should follow for the Certified true copies ?

To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy and must print the following on the photocopy:

  • “I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”,
  • the name of the original document,
  • the date of the certification,
  • his or her name,
  • his or her official position or title, and
  • his or her signature.

What is Custodians ?

What is Custodians ?

Children 17 years of age or less travelling to Canada to study without a parent or legal guardian must be in the care of a responsible adult in Canada. This person is the custodian. The parents or legal guardians in the country of origin and the custodian in Canada must complete a notarized Custodianship Declaration (IMM 5646) (PDF, 1.02 MB). Pages 1 and 2 of the form are required when submitting the application.

Minor children between 17 years of age and the age of majority in the province or territory (18 or 19 years old) where they intend to study, may need a custodian at the discretion of an immigration officer.

What is a study permit?

A study permit is a written authorization issued by an officer allowing foreign nationals to study in Canada. A study permit becomes invalid 90 days after your study program has been completed. Your program is considered complete when you receive a notification of program completion from your school.

What is a Social Insurance Number ? and Why it is important for student to work in Canada ?

You need a Social Insurance Number (SIN) from Service Canada to work in Canada or to receive benefits and services from government programs.

You must have one of the following conditions or remarks printed on your study permit in order to apply for a SIN for off-campus work:

  • May work 20 hrs per week off-campus or full-time during regular breaks if meeting criteria outlined in section 186(v) of IRPR
  • May accept employment on or off campus if meeting eligibility criteria as per R186(f), (v) or (w). Must cease working if no longer meeting these criteria

If your study permit does not have one of the above conditions or remarks, you must submit a request for an amendment to your study permit before you can apply for a SIN. There is no fee for this request.

If your study permit has: This permit does not permit the holder to engage in off campus employment in Canada, printed on it and you have changed your program of study, you must apply to change the conditions of your study permit and pay the applicable fee.

  1. What is ICCRC membership?

The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) is a non-profit organization appointed by the Government of Canada to regulate the immigration consulting profession and safeguard consumer interests. Immigration consultants provide their services to individuals seeking help to navigate immigration issues in Canada.

  1. Is it mandatory for a student to apply through an ICCRC member?
  2. It is not mandatory for a student to apply for a student visa via an ICCRC member as per Bill C-35. Further as per IMM5476E (Use of Representative Form) it is clearly stated that one need not hire an immigration representative (ICCRC Member) and can be represented by any individual to conduct business on his/her behalf with Citizenship and Immigration Canada and Canada Border Services Agency.
  1. What is the difference between a University and a College?

Universities are educational institutions attended after at least 12 years of school, or after secondary school, for studies leading to a degree and research. All Canadian Universities four year bachelors degree programs; most offer one to two years master's degree and a number also offer doctoral or PhD programs. Bachelors Degrees can be granted by Universities, some colleges and some Institutes in Canada. Community colleges are two-year institutions that offer technical or vocational courses, or courses for transfer to a university, leading to a certificate or diploma. These colleges do not generally offer degree programs.

  1. How much value would a Diploma hold ?

Colleges offers a wide variety of Career-oriented programs like Advance Diplomas/ Diplomas/ Certificates. These programs are specially designed to give students the opportunity to learn and develop many marketable skills in their preferred career. It emphasizes on the technical aspects providing hands-on experience and fundamentals of the program. These programs give the students a practical background that employers demand and helps them get jobs easily. It may often happen that students who have completed a vocational program may get better jobs/salaries than those who have studied in a University Degree Program.

  1. Do I need Health Insurance?

Yes. Health Insurance is mandatory. You will have to arrange for medical coverage before you arrive in Canada. Medical coverage varies from province to province, and sometimes from university to university within each province. Most of the Institutes have health insurance included in their tuition fees. You may also take health insurance from from your home country.

  1. Can I work after Graduation?

Students may work upto one year if they have completed a one year program and upto 3 years if they have completed 2 years or more program.

  1. How do i obtain an extension of my student authorization?

If you wish to extend your student authorization, you can do so within Canada. Contact the nearest Canadian Immigration Centre at least 2 months before the expiry of your authorization

What happens when I arrive in Canada?

When you arrive in Canada, you must inform officials at the port of entry that you are an international student picking up your study permit. At that point, you will show the letter issued by the Canadian visa office in your country of origin to an immigration officer, who will issue your study permit. Please note that study permits are not issued by customs officers. The immigration officer at the port of entry will determine whether you may enter Canada and how long you may stay. You must either leave Canada on or before the date set by the immigration officer or have your status extended by an immigration office in Canada.

What documents are required for Visa application ?

Use the Document Checklist (IMM 5483) (PDF, 297.34 KB) to assist you in gathering the supporting documents to submit with your application.

If you do not submit a complete application, your application may be rejected and this will delay the processing of your application.

May my children attend school?

our children may attend school in Canada. You must apply for their study permit at the same time as your own. If they intend to join you at a later date, they must also apply for a study permit before coming to Canada.

May I work off campus without a work permit?

You are allowed to work off campus without a work permit for up to 20 hours a week during a regular academic session and full-time during regularly scheduled breaks, provided that:

  • you hold a valid study permit;
  • you are a full-time student enrolled at a designated learning institution;
  • the program in which you are enrolled is a post-secondary academic, vocational or professional training program, or a vocational training program at the secondary level offered in Quebec;
  • the program of study is at least six months or more in duration and one that leads to a degree, diploma or certificate; and
  • you continue to fulfill the terms and conditions of your study permit, as well as the conditions to engage in off campus work (e.g., work no more than 20 hours a week during a regular academic session).

For more information, consult Off campus work for international students.

May I work during my stay in Canada?

You may work on campus at the institution where you study without a work permit, if you are a full-time student at a publicly-funded post-secondary institution or a private institution authorized by provincial statute to confer degrees. You require a work permit if the intended employment is an essential and integral part of your course of study (this does not apply to accounting students, medical interns or medical residents); or if the intended employment is related to an approved research or training program.

Off-campus work is an option for students studying at certain publicly-funded post-secondary institutions in Quebec, Manitoba and New Brunswick. Negotiations are underway to make off-campus work more widely available in other provinces.

International students who graduate from a publicly-funded post-secondary institution in the metropolitan regions of Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver, and who find employment in their field of study, may apply for a work permit for up to one year of post-graduation employment in Canada. Students who graduate from a publicly-funded post-secondary institution outside of these areas, and who find employment in their field of study outside of these areas, will be eligible to work for two years instead of one.

For more information about work opportunities for international students in Canada, please visit the Citizenship and Immigration website at:

May I work as part of a co-op or internship program?

International students may work as part of a co-op program only if work is an essential part of an academic, professional or vocational training program offered by a DLI.

To be able to work, you will need a co-op work permit.

May I leave Canada and return?

Yes. However, should your student authorization expire while you are out of Canada, you may not be allowed to return to study. If you initially required a visitor visa in addition to a study permit, you will be able to return to Canada providing your visa, passport and study permit are valid.

May I change schools?

You may change institutions and/or program of study to others at the same level. Applications for changing schools can be obtained from the nearest Canada Immigration Centre. However, if the terms and conditions on your study permit state that you are required to attend a specific school, then if you wish to change schools, you must apply for a new study permit and provide the appropriate documentation. This may be done while you are in Canada.

Do I have to apply separately for my family members?

Family members must complete their own application forms. However, you may submit your applications together online or at a Visa Application Centre (VAC) and use one payment receipt for the total amount.

Your spouse or common-law partner and children must meet all of the requirements for temporary residence in Canada.

Can my spouse or dependent apply for work in Canada ?

Your spouse or common-law partner may apply for a work permit if:

  • you are a full-time student at:
    • a public post-secondary institution, such as a college or university or collège d’enseignement général et professionnel (CEGEP) in Quebec
    • a private post-secondary institution that operates under the same rules and regulations as a public institution, and receives at least 50 percent of its financing for its overall operations from government grants (currently, only private college-level educational institutions in Quebec qualify) or
    • a Canadian private institution authorized by provincial statute to confer degrees
  • you have a valid study permit