How can I apply to the UK Universities?
Application process for UK universities are the most simplest process and don't take much time however it is advisable to contact university in timely manner.
When to apply
- Make sure you get your application in well before the deadline, particularly if you want to study at one of the top universities in the UK.
- All applications to UK universities by UK students are made through UCAS (the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service). Simply fill in a UCAS application form on the UCAS website or visit the nearest British Council office.
Non-EU international students
- International students from a non-EU country can submit an application to UCAS at any time between 1 September and 30 June in the year preceding the academic year that studies commence.
- However, most students apply well before 30 June to make sure that places are still available and to allow plenty of time to make immigration, travel and accommodation arrangements.
Post Graduate Program
For the post graduate program students are advise to apply in advance . Most of the university accept direct PG applications .
Application check list
For applying to the Universities , use this checklist to ensure all the required documents are in place
- Copy of Passport/Visa (if available)
- Academic transcript
- Certificate of graduation
- English Proficiency Test – IELTS or Trinity College London Test
- Personal Statement
- Reference letters
- CV (If applicable)
- Certificate of graduation/bachelor’s degree
- Certificate of graduation/master’s degree
- Research Proposal
- Academic CV
- List of publications ( if applicable)
NB: Some UG and PG program may ask you to provide additional documents like portfolio of art work , essay etc.