Education Bond Ireland (EduStep)
Education Bond Ireland is an EduStep initiative supported by the Department of Justice and the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS) providing degree programme students with an alternative to the traditional bank statement method of proof of finances.
How it Works ?
An “education bond” with a minimum value of €7000 is the new hassle free statement for confirming finances. All the student is required to do is to lodge €7000 to the approved student fees payment service, EduStep.
Once a student pays the education bond amount, this bond is held continuously from the initial visa application through to the time the student registers in Ireland with the immigration authorities. This ensures that the necessary funds exist and are reserved for the personal use of the student. The bond will be cashable when the student arrives in Ireland.
Advantages of using Education Bond Ireland
- A swifter visa application process.
- No invasive financial information requests.
- No invasive Sponsorship details required.
- 24/7 customer service.
- Reduced receipt and visa queries.
- Eliminates paperwork.
- Hassle free service.
- Improves communications between student & visa office.
What do you need to do?
- The student applies for a visa through the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS).
- The student registers their details with www.educationbondireland.com.
- The student lodges the education bond in the advised local bank account.
- The student receives a confirmation receipt via email as proof of bond payment.
- The Bond is released immediately when evidence of visa approval is provided & student arrives in Ireland.
For more information go to www.educationbondireland.com