Study with Scholarship up to £4000 in London @ University of East London
University of East London (UEL)
- Rated the Top Modern University in London for Research Programmes
- 19,000 students from 120 countries worldwide.
- Two superbly located campuses – in Stratford, close to the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, and in London Docklands, near Royal Albert Dock.
- UEL is ranked second in London for student satisfaction in Architecture, Civil Engineering and Psychology.
- Ranked No 1 in London for student satisfaction in Media Studies(2014 National Student Survey).
Courses Available for January 2017
Finance and Risk , MBA, Human Resource Management, International Accounting and Finance , MSc Professional Accounting, International Business Management , LLM Energy and Natural Resources Law , LLM General Law, LLM International Business Law, LLM International Law, LLM International Law and Financial Markets, LLM Human Rights, MSc Sports Management, MSc International Relations , MSc Terrorism and Counterterrorism Studies, Special Educational Needs , Youth and Community Work, MSc Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology (MAPPCP), MSc Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology (Distance Learning), MSc Business Psychology , MSc Occupational Psychology, MSc Psychology , MA Architecture and Urbanism, MRes Architecture (Reading the Neoliberal City), Civil Engineering PG Dip , Civil Engineering MSc Structural Engineering PG Dip , Structural Engineering MSc, MSc Information Security and Digital Forensics, MSc Data Science, MRes Sports Science, Biomedical Science , Pharmaceutical Science, MRes Health Science
Scholarships: Up to £4000 Scholarship
Under Graduate & Courses: £11,440*
Postgraduate course fee : £ 12,480*
MBA: £ 15,450
Living Costs – £ 11385